End User Agreement
Welcome to CGSignal.com (the "Site"). Any person who wants to access the Site and use the Services to buy and sell digital assets must accept the terms and conditions of this End User Agreement without change. BY REGISTERING FOR AND USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS End User Agreement, AND ALL POLICIES AND GUIDELINES OF THE SITE ARE INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE.
CGSignal.com reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions contained in this End User Agreement or any policies or guidelines governing the Site or Services, at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes will be effective upon posting of the revisions on the Site. You are responsible for reviewing the notice and any applicable changes. Changes to referenced policies and guidelines may be posted without notice to you. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES FOLLOWING CGSignal's POSTING OF ANY CHANGES WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES TO THIS End User Agreement, DO NOT CONTINUE TO USE THE SERVICES OR THIS SITE.
1. Eligibility Use of the Site and Services is limited to parties that can lawfully enter into and form contracts under applicable law. For example, minors are not allowed to use the Services. Sellers must provide the company name, Tax payer Id number, real name, street address, phone number, and email address. You represent that you have all requisite right, power and authority to enter into this End User Agreement and perform your obligations hereunder.
2.Conduct and Use
You agree not to upload content, or otherwise make available content:
a. that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, or invasive of another's privacy, or harms minors in any way;
b. that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
c. that purports to be from any person or entity, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
d. that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent.
e. that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, mis-informative, or constitutes "bait and switch";
f. that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
g. that constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or "pyramid schemes."
3. Applicable Policies and Guidelines
You agree to abide by the procedures and guidelines, which are incorporated in this End User Agreement. We may change these procedures and guidelines in the future, and such changes will be effective immediately upon posting without notice to you.
4. CGSignal's Role CGSignal provides a platform for artist and content creators to sell ("Sellers") and Buyers ("Buyers") to buy digital assets including but not limited to 3d scenes, photographs, illustrations, digital paintings, video clips, software, scripts and tutorials.
5. The Sellers Royalties and Payment Terms The amount of the royalties due to CGSignal upon each closed sale 30% of the gross transaction amount of the product price (including taxes, shipping and handling when apply). CGSignal may update the default Royalty fee, in such event CGSignal will notify you about the changes, the default royalty fee in effect on the date of sale of the item shall govern the transaction. All fees are in U.S. dollars unless stated otherwise.
6. Reservation of Rights CGSignal retains the right to determine the content, appearance, design, functionality and all other aspects of the Site and the Services (including the right to re-design, modify, remove and alter the content, appearance, design, functionality, and other aspects of the Site and the Service and any element, aspect, portion or feature thereof, from time to time). We may in our sole discretion withhold for investigation, refuse to process, or stop and/or cancel any of your transactions.
7. Password Security Your password may be used only to access the Site, use the Services, electronically sign your transactions, and review your completed transactions. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your password. You may not disclose your password to any third party (other than third parties authorized by you to use your account) and are solely responsible for any use of or action taken under your password on this Site. If your password is compromised, you must change your password.
8. Illegal Activity a. Compliance with Laws; Fraud. The Site and Services may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations. You may not register under a false name or use an invalid or unauthorized credit card. You may not impersonate any participant or use another participant's password(s). Such fraudulent conduct is a violation of federal and state laws. Fraudulent conduct may be reported to law enforcement, and CGSignal will cooperate to ensure that violators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
b. Disclosure of Information. CGSignal also reserves the right to report any activity that it suspects violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties. In order to cooperate with governmental requests, to protect CGSignal's systems and customers, or to ensure the integrity and operation of CGSignal's business and systems, CGSignal may access and disclose any information it considers necessary or appropriate, including but not limited to user contact details, IP addressing and traffic information and usage history.
9. Privacy Use of CGSignal Transaction Information. Read the CGSignal Privacy Notice. The Privacy Notice may be changed by us in the future. You should check the Privacy Notice frequently for changes.
10. The Sellers Payment Process IN ORDER TO SELL ITEMS IN CGSignal, YOU MUST REGISTER AS A SELLER WITH CGSIGNAL.
a. CGSignal will resolve any issues or technical support that may arise on any given transaction. The seller must be able to cooperate and respond to questions to resolve any issues with the item(s) involved.
b. Seller will not impersonate any person or use a name he or she is not legally authorized to use.
Seller authorizes us to verify his or her information (including any updated information) in order to approve the use of CGSignal to sell goods.
c. Payments will be sent the 10th of each month for the transactions occurring during the previous 30 days period. The minimum payable amount is $50.00 US dollars. If payment date falls on a weekend or holiday it will be posted on the next business day.
d. All notices will be sent by email or by any other means then specified by CGSignal. We will send notices to Seller at the email address maintained in CGSignal's records for Seller. Seller will monitor his or her email messages to ensure awareness of any notices sent by us.
e. We may refuse service to anyone for any reason. We may earn interest or other compensation from the balances in our bank accounts that result from the timing difference between our being paid by shopper and our bank account being debited to pay Payment Transaction credits to Seller. We reserve the right to reimburse from Seller if we, in our sole discretion, decide to reimburse the Shopper. if Seller make false claims about a product, discover erroneous or duplicate transactions, or receive a charge back from shopper's credit card issuer for the amount of Shopper's purchase from Seller. We may obtain such reimbursement by deducting from future payments owed to Seller, reversing any credits to Seller's Account, or seeking such reimbursement from Seller by any other lawful means. You authorize us to use any or all of the foregoing methods to seek reimbursement.
f. Upon termination, any pending transactions can be canceled by CGSignal.
11. Seller Product Pricing Seller will determine the price for each item sold at CGSignal. CGSignal reserves the right to increase the price of any item available for sale to protect the market.
12. Seller Sales and Taxes You agree that it is the Seller's responsibility to determine whether sales, use, or similar taxes apply to the transactions and to collect, report, and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. You also agree that CGSignal is not obligated to determine whether sales, use, or similar taxes apply and is not responsible to collect, report, or remit any sales, use, or similar taxes arising from any transaction.
13. No Warranties THE SITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. CGSignal MAKES NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION:
a. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT;
b. THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR;
c. THAT THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE SITE WILL BE AS REPRESENTED BY THE Seller;
14. Indemnity/Limitation of Liability a. Indemnity and Defense. You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless CGSignal and its affiliates (and their respective employees, directors, agents and representatives) from and against any and all claims, costs, losses, damages, judgments, penalties, interest and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of any Claim that arises out of or relates to: (i) any actual or alleged breach of your representations, warranties, or obligations set forth in this End User Agreement; or (ii) sale or return of any products you sell, any actual or alleged infringement of any intellectual property or proprietary rights by any products you sell or content you provide, or Seller Taxes or the collection, payment or failure to collect or pay Seller Taxes. For purposes hereof: "Claim" means any claim, action, audit, investigation, inquiry or other proceeding instituted by a person or entity; and "Seller Taxes" means any and all sales, use, excise, import, export, value added and other taxes and duties assessed, incurred or required to be collected or paid for any reason in connection with any advertisement, offer or sale of products by you on or through the Site, or otherwise in connection with any action, inaction or omission of you or any of affiliate of yours, or any of your or their respective employees, agents, contractors or representatives.
b. Limitation of Liability. CGSignal WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE End User Agreement, THE SITE, THE SERVICES, THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, OR THOSE RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICES.
NON-WAIVER Failure of the CGSignal.com to insist upon strict performance of any of the terms, conditions and covenants hereof shall not be deemed a relinquishment or waiver of any rights or remedy that the we may have, nor shall it be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the terms, conditions or covenants hereof, which terms, conditions and covenants shall continue to be in full force and effect. No waiver by either party of any breach of any provision hereof shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent or prior breach of the same or any other provision.
15. Applicable Law The laws of the state of New York govern this End User Agreement and all of its terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws or the Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Any dispute with CGSignal or its affiliates relating in any way to these terms and conditions or your use of the Services shall be adjudicated in any state or federal court in Kings County, New York, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
16. Termination CGSignal, in its sole discretion, may terminate this End User Agreement, access to the Site or the Services, immediately without notice for any reason.
17. Copyright Infringement and Trademark Rights. We are committed to protect and respect intellectual property rights and laws. Accordingly, we have a policy of removing user submissions that violate copyright law, suspending access to the services (or any portion thereof) to any user who uses the Services in violation of copyright law, and/or terminating in appropriate circumstances the account of any user who uses the Services in violation of copyright law. Pursuant to Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 512, we have implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such claims in accordance with such law. If you believe a user of the Services is infringing your copyright, please provide written notice to our agent listed below for notice of claims of copyright infringement.
713 Classon Avenue Suite 101
Brooklyn, new york 11238